Grimes got more than she bargained for at her show in Dublin last night after her pedal malfunctioned and electrocuted the singer onstage.
Like a true professional the singer carried on despite the nasty shock and posted a funny picture of the Simpsons’ Grimes holding two high voltage wires.
She also posted an explanation to twitter (which has since been deleted) stating: “Dublin! 1 mil apologies that my pedal failed and I was electrocuted, but there r tears in my eyes that y’all were so so wonderful.”
Copyright Thrust Publishing Ltd. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.djmag.com as the source.